Monday, June 13, 2005

C List Sightings

So here I am, the Monday morning after Pride, and what has grabbed my attention most during my first couple of weeks in LA (or rather West Hollywood, as I've really hardly ventured outaside the WeHo bubble since arriving Memorial Day Weekend)? The number of B, C, even D List Celebs I've seen around and about. Being an East Coast guy, the opportunity to catch glimpses of these 'fabulous' stars is something we don't get much of back in Washington, DC (and no, I don't count Senators and Congressmen, I mean other than Hilary, McCain and the Kennedys the average person on the street couldn't pick our political 'heroes' out of a lineup). So when I see Ryan, the first winner of NBC's "The Biggest Loser", putting his name down at the BBQ place at The Grove, I go all giggly and star stuck (unfortuanlty I hate to think what Trainer Jillian would say, Ryan should not be eating that BBQ! Uh uh!) I almost ran straight into Trainer Bob at Gelson's last week while looking for yogurts, much more handosme in person, but you can tell he only has a snappy little dog (confirmed by Audrey at the local dog park a couple of days later).

So, Paris is taller and more attractive that she looks on TV; her momma had a big hat so we couldn't see her face, but I still wanna be a Hilton!

Anna Nicole Smith looked GOOD! And she was the one the photographers were after it seemed! How did she lose all the weight? Did that guy from "Supersize Me" give her some tips - he was filming something or other in the parade.

Reichen from "The Amazing Race" is a tad preachy, and all I can think is "poor Chip".

James and Andra from Bravo's "Boy Meets Boy" - poor Wes, he and Brian should have gone at it anyway!

A friend wants me to let them know when I see Kathy Griffin, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, and Christian De La Fuenta. I'd rather meet any of the cast of Buffy (and yes, I did stalk Zander in Nordstrom when I was out here last summer) and the guy from the Bowflex ads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a total geek.

Anonymous said...

Randy Potter? He's hot!