Sunday, July 24, 2005

Chandler Bing & The Thing

Two quick Sunday night celeb sightings while we were at The Farm of Beverly Hills for dinner (BTW the very hot and hunky host/MOD goes to my gym: now I know what at least one of the 11am gym crowd does for work).

Michael Chiklis was there as we walked in, with his kids I think. He looked exactly as he does on The Shield, maybe a little chunkier (maybe he had the famous Farm brownie).


Then in strolls Matthew Perry... yes, THE Chandler Bing! No entourage, no paparazzi (I'm sure Jen would have had some), no friends at all it seemed. Was he eating alone? Would he be eating enough for two? It sure looked as if he had been (obviously he's off the drugs again).

CelebFlash: At last my first Blowout stylist, no not Jonathan, Alyn, the one who didn't get to "do fabulous hair" on Arrested Development's Maeby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn that Matthew Perry! I saw him yesterday at Buzz at the Virgin Complex. He and his clones are everywhere!

Anonymous said...

could you ask Mr. Perry for some Vicodin? i'm out and need a couple...

btw I saw the Fantastic 4 and I have decided to make the guy who plays Johnny Storm my new favourite celeb hottie... woof!

Anonymous said...

Could you ask Matthew Perry if I could borrow one of his chins? I've always thought mine was a little weak.