Monday, December 19, 2005

'Tis The Season... III

Let It Snow!

The Grove is a "Lifestyle Center," not just another mall, and to prove so throughout the holiday season, twice a night at 7pm and 9pm, it finally snows in LA - well, at The Grove anyway.

Following the show stopping performances, and highkicking excesses of The Top Hats (Caruso's own answer to the Rockettes), to a roushing redition of Sammy Cahn and Jule Styne's 1945 holiday classic, Let it Snow, down comes the ecologically (and koi) friendly white stuff. The crowd Oohs! and Aahs! People dining outside complain about suds in their drinks! And the fountain performs an even more enchating spectacle as a backdrop to all those Kodak moments! People, it's just a bloody fountain!!!!

Here Comes Santa Claus!

As previosuly seen on WeHo Mark (but I think it's worth repeating), the Beverly Center, one of the worst malls arounds, surprisingly manages to give us one of the best Xmas gifts around, the Hunky Santa contest and fsahion show (the winner is pictured here). Not my normal cup of tea (i.e. "the orange, veiny guys that [I normally] lust after" - Tos' words, not mine ), but I suppose I really wouldn't say no to sitting on this chap's lap!

It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Christmas!

And finally... What else would this time of year be without a day at the beach. OK, so maybe it's not warm enough to soak up some rays (though it was mid-November, I even got a little burnt), but it's certainly nice enough for a holiday stroll along the Venice shore.

And yes, finally a pic of me - my Christmas gift to all those who like to put a name with a face (OK, so its not the best pic, I'm the one on the right, and to again 'borrow' from WeHo Mark, or is it Bridget Jones: Weight in pic - 192.4 lbs - an all time high!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Mary and Joseph darling - you're a bloody tank!!! And a hot one at that!!! Give that B my love as well and Happy Christmas - I know I'd be happy with that!!! Damn man!

Anonymous said...

Have a merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

You are beginning to resemble a mailbox. And I mean that in the most complimentary way. In fact, I have a package that needs to be delivered.