Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mike Ergas - The Email

Remember back on New Year's when I didn't have the balls to go up and chat with big Mike Ergas, well in the wake of that, and suffering a little from the Tuesday Blues, I wrote Mike a very geeky fan email (which thankfully I don't have a copy of). Now Mike is pretty much my #1 favourite bodybuilder and hugely inspirational, so when I received this yesterday:

"Hi Matt,

Thanks so much for the email. It is very nice to hear from you. Also thanks for the nice words. So the next time you see me please come up and say hi.

Anyway, I hope the New Year is treating you well!

Take care,

Mike"

I was bloody flawed. Yes, it doesn't say a whole lot, but I read a whole lot into it!

Yes, I really might love him!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh please, go talk to him. You're adorable...plus you have that cute accent that will automatically win you points with most men.

Anonymous said...

I agree w/ Heath: that accent(combined w/ your towering height) was an instant turn-on. Use the line you used w/ me: "I just want to snog you." He'll be naked in a nanosecond.

Anonymous said...

If that's not a declaration of love, Matt, then I don't know what is...

Anonymous said...

Whatever - i'm bored with british accents already. And, if you drop the ball the second time, all bets are off!

Wait, what do I get if I win???

...tick tock, tick tock....