Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sienna Buff - 6 Months Out

People seemed quite enamoured by the oh-so-pleasing physique (and colouring) of Sienna Buff in my recent Colors of the Rainbow entry, so I thought I'd post some more pictures of this 22-year old rising bodybuilding sensation from the Welsh city of Swansea.

Fan-favourite James "Flex" Lewis, this week began his quest to become the 2006 British Bodybuilding Champion (earning his pro card in the process I believe). Mentored by the legendary monster Milos Sarcev, the 5'5" former Junior Mr. Wales, Junior Mr. Britain and Junior Mr. Universe currently weighs in at an almighty 210lbs. If I remember reading correctly he intends to compete in the high 190s... The "kid" already looks pretty damn shredded, so with six months still to tweak his physique, Flex is surely going to be one mother to compete against!!!

If only we all looked like this a 22!

More pictures can be seen at Milos' forum Enter the Mind.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He's hot, then again my hormones are bit screwy right now.

Too bad about the tattoo.

Anonymous said...

Ummm Matt I love you darling - but even at almost 30 I hope I never look like that... veins are NOT sexy...

Anonymous said...

22.

Dear lord.

Anonymous said...

He's so short! (No offense; you know I like big and tall Viking-type guys.)

Anonymous said...

Which is smaller: a raisan or the size of Sienna Buff's testicles?

Anonymous said...

If we had all looked like that at 22, I'm guessing some of us would be dead from steroid use-- or worse, we'd now look like the flabbalicious Aaahnold. Mark-- not offended, but just don't underestimate a little guy. We're compact, and have everything we need to please ;o) David - 5'3" in DC.

Anonymous said...

David -- like what? A step stool?

Anonymous said...

Time for an update, dude!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so reading your buddies blogbacks its clear they are not aficionados of the jacked-up physique. This is what I say, bodybuilders are fookin HOT, and bigger IS better. And for the comment on testicle size viz a viz raisen, old wife's tale.

Come on guys, dont you all know that Matt is a true lover of Herculean Manhood? Admit its because it takes years and HARD work to get there, therefore it should be adequately worshipped.

LOL

Peace