Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Darth Who?

N0, I'm not getting myself confused with the good Doctor, Who's new season just began last week on Sci-Fridays (with newcomer David Tennant suffering from regeneration sickness during the phenomenal The Christmas Invasion episode).

Following in the footsteps of Sidious, Maul, Tyranus, and most notoriously Vader, along with the countless other Sith Lords who've littered the novels, comics and computer games of the Expanded Universe, comes the newest Dark Lord.

And this time we get to name him!

During the 9-book Legacy of the Force series, the latest in the line of Random House's Expanded Universe novels, Jacen Solo (Han and Leia's eldest son) succumbs to the dark side of the force after an extended tutelage with Vergere (who?) during his captivity by the Yuuzhan Vong (what?).

Click on over to DarthWho.com, register and submit your entry. The winning name will be revealed in Karen Traviss' novel Sacrifice when it's published in 2007. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

JimmyD said...

I love Vergere.
You're just NOW seeing the new Who? I offered!

Anonymous said...

Sci-fridays indeed! Dr. Who rocked, for once its the sidekicks who have to figure things out. My favorite scene is the political jab thrown at the USA regarding Britain's ultimate secret weapon. Excellent blend of action, drama and now, politics!

bravo

Anonymous said...

Matty,

I've literally read every novel in the new Star Wars fiction series. If you have any questions about any of it, send me an e-mail. :-)

JimmyD said...

MattNYC... how can I reach you?