Monday, September 17, 2007

Eat Sh*t!

Earlier today I got all excited by the prospect of a new Dogipot just down from the CPK/Crunch building there on Crescent Heights.

Later this evening, there I am sitting with Bentley on the couch (while I waiting for some water to boil) and I hear a rumbling right outside the door. I open the door to peak out and find that several bits of dog poo have been thrown (or kicked) at my door. Now I know the culprit was the sad lonely guy in #15 (since I also just heard his door shutting). I go and knock on his door to ask why did he just do that. The fat guy in #15 doesn't even open the door, but starts shouting at me through his peephole. Claiming that since I'm the only one with a dog on this side (all four units), the pathetic guy in #15 starts calling me an asshole because I've let Bentley take a dump in front of his door and not picked it up. Well, I start getting all wound up and let the disgustingly ugly guy in #15 have it right back, and then some.

98% of the time I take Bentley out the back way. I get excited every time I see another Dogipot on our walks. I always pick up his mess. I frown upon and bitch about those who don't (especially every time I park on the west side of Hayworth and have to dodge dog mess in the grassy verge there). I have bunches of plastic bags in my pockets. And most importantly, not only is Bentley very particular where he poos, he would never poo inside! Oh, did I mention this all took place on the inside stairwell, which opens out onto the courtyard where the other small dog owners in the complex let there little dogs roam free?

After doing the responsible thing and picking up the crap that the I-hope-he-dies-alone guy in #15 threw, I call the management company to complain (and state my case) while I'm all wound up, sound utterly distressed and am almost trembling.

The lesson of this altercation: You can mess with me, just don't mess with or verbally attack my dog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Bentley would never poo indoors (or outside someone's door). However, Matt, perhaps it is time to get some help with your own exhibitionistic bowel tendencies.

Anonymous said...

well, we know it was not Bentley. Dont let that asshole get you all wound up. He's clearly a coward for not even opening his door and doing the neighborly thing.

I hate fat, stupid, cowardly fags like that.

Next time I see him I'll put the fear of Jesus into him.