Monday, May 15, 2006

12 0n 12: May Edition

It's back! "12 on 12" Chad Darnell's ultimate look at the day in the life of bloggers.

As usual I'm a few days late with my update, but at least I participated. And, with this entry, I promise to be back with a blogging vengence after 2 long weeks of silence (Oh America! was such a quickie that it almost doesn't count). I'm coming up on a year of being in LA, a year of blogging, I work at one of the most famous restaurants in the world, I'm almost 200lbs, I've got the best roommate, and I've met my soul mate! It's been some year! That said, let's get on with the show...

"I really don't want to get up yet Dad!"











A Pre-workout breakfast: getting ready for a quad-busting leg day.










"Come on, I did my business, can I have my breakfast now?"














Pre-workout breakfast #2: protein, frozen fruit & H2O - yum!














"Mikey, don't leave me!"














When I grow up I want to be a Gillette man!















Yes, even the Mini screams "Geek!"










It ain't much, but it's a desk away from home!











Radiance in an otherwise bleek office!














Not exactly Spago food is it?










I can't get this buttoned up... I must be huge!














My own personal Phoenix rising! (And no, this isn't me, it's my man!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you are!!! I was getting worried.

That blender blows BTW... ;-)

Anonymous said...

When did you get the Phoenix tat? I don't remember seeing that before...

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Thanks for being a part of it again! I think last count was 65! It's so strange when we started off with 13 the first time!

Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

I love his tattoo!

Anonymous said...

Why did you have to pull your panties down so that you can show your upper back tattoo? Hmmm??

N2B said...

We decided the view of the ass crack was necessary in order to show off Joe's tattoo in the best light!

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to see you, Bentley and a "little Phil McCrack'n" ; )

Anonymous said...

I have no issues with the ass crack/full back image.

If you could, could you stand up next time? I think there's some glare that could be cleared up by seeing both cheeks in full view.

Anonymous said...

Wait... you got a man? Geez I knew I was a little behind in my blogreading but how did I miss that one??? :-P

So when do we get to see the front... :-P