Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bounty Select-A-Size

I really hate the "select-a-size" Bounty! No matter how big a section you want, it ALWAYS tears off at the smaller piece. I like big pieces of kitchen paper (the true term for 'paper towels').

I would have bought the Brawny paper, but I am boycotting them. I cannot stand the Brawny Man in their new ads, Robert Amstler. If you remember, he was the really weird one (not least because of his faux Austrian accent) on the reality show Cupid from a couple of seasons ago. The guy was just a complete moron, embarrassing to watch, and NOT that attractive in my mind.

A quick "six degrees" thingy here: My friend in NYC, well his friend knows him or something. Amstler also works for Iconmen, as does John Kesler (we'll assume they've never actually met and so add an extra 'degree' in there). So, I'm only 4 degrees from John Kesler! I REALLY LUV HIM!

And for those wondering: Yes, Famke was out again at the park... leering at me through her horn rimmed dark specs. It's beginning to make me quite uncomfortable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I'm not really sure what to tell you about your paper towel crisis/drama. I always thought that if you spill something AND you have a pet, well, there you go: have the pooch/feline/penguin lick it up. As for Famke: I'm concerned for your safety. It's time to file a restraining order. And fast: that bitch is crazy.

Anonymous said...

Viva paper towels are the greatest.