Monday, July 18, 2005

Famke Janssen - Quit following me!

I looked, and smelt, like a hippo today!

After a weekend of heavy drinking, the remaining alcohol in my system continued to seep out of my pores all morning. Unfortunately, I was at the gym, and though I looked sorta super cute (a grey-green combo, who knew), I could barely stand my own funk. On top of that I forgot my towel (see previous post on LA's lack of gym towel service), and therefore dripped all over the place. Yes, what a great start to the week!

Fast forward to the end of the day, and I'm supposed to be having a quiet afternoon in the park with the pup. But damn that Famke Janssen, she's stalking me! The dark glasses don't fool her, and the "Hassan" beard (which has actually turned out pretty OK) ain't working either. I can't seem to loose this chick. What's next, Kathy Griffin clamoring for my autograph? John Kesler asking for workout tips? Damn this WeHo/celebrity lifestyle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word: Massingil. Perhaps Famke is wearing sunglasses to shield her from the glare of her sinking career.

Anonymous said...

you said dripping... ewwwwww