Sunday, August 28, 2005

CELEBFLASH: 3 Times in One Day?

Yes, it was almost too much for me to handle.

I saw John Kesler three times in one day.

And I got introduced to him again (naturally he didn't remember me from the previous time, why would he?). Not only is he a personal trainer and a fitness model, but he can build kitchen cabinets (from scratch). Will this man's talents never end?

I have heard tell of a dark side however. Rumor has it he has a tattoo of a swastika over his (hot) ass and (treetrunk like) upper thigh. Is it actually just one of those nivana symbols (the backwards swastika)? My sources are looking into this as you read.

Here are some other recent celeb sightings...

Tia Carrera, pregnant and looking absolutely radiant. We were worried however that she looked like she her waters were going to break and she was going drop the sprog right then and there.

Nia Vardalos, do your relatives always make you buy something so they don't have to use the public restrooms like everyone else? You did look good though, unlike...


Elizabeth Berkley, what happened? You missed out on Saved By The Bell: The College Years. You flaunted it all to no avail in Showgirls. And then you floundered in Woody's Jade Scorpion. But what the hell has happened to your face?

The kid from Nip/Tuck, the one who's actually Christian's son and who was messing about with one of my stalkers. Doesn't he look like some weird spawn of Michael Jackson?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jusay! I love it - you must be in heaven (I mean well err if you have to be at work...)

Can that John guy come personally train me to look like that so I can impress my boyfriend!? :-)

Anonymous said...

He doesn't have such tatoo