Thursday, September 22, 2005

CELEBFLASH: Real Eye Candy?

For a CelebFlash post, this one's really pushing the boundaries... but these guys of Reality TV have worked hard on their 15 minutes of fame, so shouldn't I at least acknowledge their efforts:

My 4th Iconman was my biggest disappointment so far. Rusty Joiner, famed for winning the Structure Underwear Contest back in 1999, now bartends at local WeHo bar, iCandy. Brian and I both thought he looked like crap. Admittedly, he was all ripped and buff and that, but his face was that of a tired, aging, hardened partier. Then again, who am I to judge? I didn't "star" in Dodgeball!



Another dodgeballer, Mark Long plays for the Reef Sharks on GSN's Extreme Dodgeball. Never seen that? Me neither, but I'm sure you'll remember him from MTV's Road Rules 1, and the numerous challenges he's been in. Yeah, he's the old timer who pals around with Eric Nies - who I'd much rather have run in to.

Big Brother 3 and TV/Internet whore Marcellous Reynolds seemed just as smarmy in real life as he did when he was stuck in the Big Brother house. Why can't hot fireman Eric host Housecalls instead of this guy?


Lastly we have Scott, the supergay assistant and stylist wannabe from Blowout. (I told you this CelebFlash was going to be a bit of a stretch).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too bad about Rusty but I'm not surprised at all. Is he gay?

Anonymous said...

That shirtless guy is some delicious eye candy for sure - yum!

So I'm back from the Cape and had a great time - but I missed reading all my daily blogs - esp. yours! Even though I don't watch most of these shows I looooooove the celebrity dirt and the way you write about it Matty!

Anonymous said...

Still no Justine Bateman. Can you get me Scott Baio?