Sunday, September 03, 2006

So Who Did I See?

At this last weekend's Emmy festivities.

Pretty much no one!

After hours of set up and getting the shindigs ready I was lucky enough to be sent on my merry way. At our Globes party earlier in the year I decided that these organized group experiences don't really count as a CelebFlashes (and aren't half as fun as seeing someone at say Target).

Before leaving Saturday I did see 300lb bodybuilder Gunther Schlierkamp. But really, what the hell was this monster doing at the NBC/Universal party? OK, so he was recently in Beerfest, but even that's a Warner Bros flick. Interesting. Or not.

Getting in on Monday though the one thing I kept hearing from the girls was just how stunning Prison Break's Wentworth Miller was in person. Tall. Piercing blue eyes. Just beautiful.

Almost makes me wish he played for our team! Certainly makes me wish I'd left after he'd shown up!

3 comments:

Jay, aka The Angry Little Man said...

Mmmm... Gunther S... He should be at ALL the parties!
Gunnnnther... droool..

ahem! There. I'm better now! ;)

TOS said...

I'd make a comment about that raisin at the top of the post but I won't...

Oops :-P

Happy Labour Day!

Anonymous said...

I've heard Wentworth does play for our team. And has a cozy little setup with his longtime BF where they film in Canada but they've kept it under wraps so as not to disturb his butch appeal on Prison Break.