Monday, January 16, 2006

CELEBFLASH: They're All Golden!

Is it really a CelebFlash when you come across these people at an organized event? Is the sighting really as blog-worthy as, say, meeting Sue Ellen at The Farm? I mean, I don't think I'd blog about a celeb I saw in a play, unless the play was worth blogging!

But I suppose, with such a plethora of them last night, I should at least give you the rundown:

Ron Howard, Brian Grazer, Eric Bana, Adrien Brody, Michelle Yeoh, Paul Giamatti, Sean Hayes (again), Donald Sutherland, Michelle Williams, Dr. Perry Cox, Russlle Crowe, Jason Lee, Ang Lee, Mischa Barton, and surprise of the night, Matt Dillon, who looked (has he had some work done?) STUNNING!

Oh! And did I forget to mention Heath AND Jake!!!

Both were gorgeous. Heath was much bigger and more imposing that I thought he'd be. Jake, surprisingly slight, though I did sadly have to squeeze passed him, so, unfortunately, I did get to touch. Though he is skinnier than I'd hoped, I might still love him!

My most blog-worthy part of the night was chit-chatting with this British lady, who just happened to be Keira Knightly's mum. We discussed Keira transformation in to plastic, how she'd already had one action figure made from her stint in Star Wars (which her mum had told her she wouldn't like filming - and she didn't, it was all blue screen), and how she's got another one on the way from Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm always a hit with the mums!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You lucky duck! I'd have loved to see Jack in real life - he's an interesting character whom I've only so-so liked until BBM - his eyes really sparkled in that movie and i'm a sucker for sparkly eyes!!!

guess that is why that Boo caught me from the very 1st time we met - those sparkly blue green eyes :-)