Thursday, May 10, 2007

Since I've Been Gone: Back into Tivo Hell!

Why do I do this to myself?

Do I really need BBC America and the Game Show Network added to my channel lineup? Do I really want an unsightly digital cable box (that's too big for the compartments of our TV stand) and add to an already tangled mess of cables?

Is the trouble I've gone through over the past 24 hours, searching through my cupboards for that vital little IR Control cable, having to repeat "Guided Setup" multiple times to find the right channel lineup, getting up at 6am to repeat the whole process upteen more times (all in vain), all so we can watch one channel and Tivo another, is it all really worth it?

Is the $5.00 a month that I'll supposedly be saving really worth it?

At this exact moment in time, I think not!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, think of it this way: you'll never miss another episode of Tyra again.