Sunday, July 03, 2005

Do the D!

So we still haven't seen Rachel Hunter up at Runyon, but last night we did bump into Kathy Griffin and Mark Feuerstein.

Now everyone knows Kathy from the legendary sitcom Suddenly Susan, as well as her numerous appearances on Hollywood Squares and Celebrity Mole. Bentley was all over her, bouncing up and down to lick the chemical peel stuff off her face. In our brief interaction Kathy seemed very genuine and down to earth, and she thought Bentley was adorable... but then again, who doesn't?

You will have noticed that Kathy has her own 'official' website. Poor Mark does not. I know you're all thinking, I know the name, but can't picture the face! Who the hell is he? Where's the link so I don't have to bother googling him myself? Mark is that cute short sitcom guy, with the sexy nasally voice, who dies in the bike accident at the beginning of either Practical Magic or Woman on Top or something similar. I know you want to go google him... go on now and have a good Independence Day - Bah! Humbug! It's not my holiday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark F. was also on the hit NBC sitcom "Good Morning, Miami" which co-starred Suzanne Pleshette as his overbearing mother (is there any other kind) and Tiffani Amber Theissen as his love interest. Canceled after one season.

P.S. I'd rather stick sparklers up my a** than celebrate this holiday. Actually ...

Anonymous said...

LOL - that is the 2nd time Suddenly Susan has been mentioned in a week (I was talking about it last week - Dbud kept mocking me)

I celebrated Canada day on Friday. Though I like 4th of July, it used to be nice to celebrate a place that was into freedom for all people... but of course now with President Oppressor in charge...

Where did I put those Canadian emigration papers now???