Monday, April 03, 2006

Who has a Hot Pharmacist?

How many people can say they have a hot pharmacist? I mean you really don't expect the person who hands over your adderall, paxil or in my case, Tetracycline, to be a "Super Hottie". With his jet-black Tin Tin-esq hair, handsome features and fabulous forearms. Yum! And did I fail to mention his voice? Oh, the voice... One of those very manly, almost raspy, All-American "What's up dude?" voices that is just so, so sexy!

Dr. Carragher, the (also hot) doctor who diagnosed me with low testosterone some time back, first recommended West Knoll Pharmacy to me, since they were cheaper and much more customer oriented than the big chain stores. Not having a picked a pharmacy (being new to town), I was like "What the heck" and try it out I did. The doctor of course failed to mention I'd be helped out by a "Super Hottie" with a great attitude, and super friendly demeanor!

I'd seriously urge everyone out to give up your CVS' or Sav-ons and seek out your local pharmacist, maybe you too with find a "Super Hottie," or at the least a friendly-faced, customer-oriented store where they remember your name the next time you go in!

On a quick side note, our trivia tournament ended tonight. It's been a long hard slog these past few weeks. Some weeks we've done OK, others we've been struck down by the "Double-Or-Nothing" curse. Tonight we embraced it! What the hell, it's the last week, what do we have to lose? But with thanks to K-9 (over Friday) and Lynn Redgrave (over Kim Novak) we scored a big fat ZERO in the first TWO rounds. If Hard Dickens Cider is gonna lose, we're gonna lose big!

And one final bit of news, my weight has finally jumped to 191.2 lbs (Yeah!), very close to my 192.4 max of last November. That illusive goal of 200 lbs may soon be a reality after all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pharmacist is, I kid you not, a robot. The Rite Aid on Sunset has an automated prescription system. Most of the drugs are locked in this big box and a robotic arm fills the scripts. The pharmacist told me for refills it's completely automated. When you use the website or automated phone system the machine spits out the bottle with the label and everything. One thing's for sure, it's miles beyond the nightmare I've experienced at any Sav-On.

Anonymous said...

I like Bioscrip - it is the merger company that was Statscrip if you remember that from 17th and R - they are fast as hell, very gay and very knowledgeable and friendly... makes so much of a difference as compared to the IGNANT service @ most DC CVS'