Monday, August 14, 2006

CELEBFLASH: Feed the Boy a Muffin!

Walking into the gym yesterday (yes, I'm back to the grind) I thought to myself "It's been a while, I'd love to see a celeb today!" And lo and behold, I did!

Though really hoping to bump in to some hottie (like Tom Welling or Jensen Ackles), instead my path was crossed by... none other than The WB's Gregory Smith!!!

Gregory Smith?

Who?

Greg played Ephram Brown, the permanently petulant doctor's kid on Everwood, the other show in which Brenda Strong died in the pilot and then appeared in flashbacks and dream sequences throughout the first season. Everwood also just happened to be one of the best, most heartwarmingly honest and real shows on television. Sadly it lost it's place on The CW's fall lineup due to the last minute renewal of 7th Heaven (the longest running family drama on US telly and the only show to air on The WB throughout the netlet’s 10 year existence).

Now Greg's not exactly the stockiest of WB actors, but he's at the gym, so at least he's trying, right? (Though he was having a little trouble benching the 35 lb dumbbells.)

Anyways, I point out my celeb sighting to Joe, who has no idea who this "skinny kid" is, and hence this entry's (full) title:

"For the love of god, feed the boy a muffin!"

Greg - Blueberry, Poppyseed or Bran?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a muffin.

Anonymous said...

Not bad for a smooth guy (1st pic) but definitely too boyish for my taste! I don't like twinkberry muffins ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sorta twink-ish for my taste, too... ;)

S said...

He actually made the girls on the show look fat (if that's even possible).